GNCCF Manchester : 9-10 October 2021, Victoria Baths Manchester
(Preview Evening 8 October 6-9 pm)
Victoria Baths, Hathersage Road, Manchester, M13 0FE
Friday 8th October* 18.00-21.00 Saturday 9th October 10.00-17.00 Sunday 10th October 10.00-16.00
*Preview Evening. Note the GNCCF is NOT open during the day on Friday.
We advise you purchase your tickets in advance via Eventbrite HERE
Advance Adult Ticket (for entry Saturday or Sunday): £6
Advance Adult Concession (for entry Saturday or Sunday; for students, unwaged, OAP); £5
Tickets are availble to buy on the door (OTD)
OTD Adult Ticket (for entry Saturday or Sunday): £7.50
OTD Adult Concession (for entry Saturday or Sunday; for students, unwaged, OAP); £6.50
Advance Preview Ticket ( for entry to the Preview Evening, Friday 8th October): £10
OTD Preview Ticket: £12
Covid-19 Safety Measures:
Whilst Government guidelines regarding Covid-19 have been relaxed in England, the safety of our visitors and exhibitors is our priority. We want everyone to feel comfortable and enjoy their visit to the GNCCF and so, as reassurance, we will have the following safety measures in place.
• Increased ventilation by opening windows and doors. As it’s October, this may make the venue chillier so please bring a jacket. At busy times, we may stagger entry and visitor numbers in areas with poorer ventilation.
• Enhanced cleaning throughout the show with particular attention paid to touchpoints and toilets.
• Hand sanitising stations will be available for your use. We recommend you to sanitise regularly during your visit and especially after handling or touching work. Exhibitors will also be advised to have hand sanitiser on their stands
.• We encourage you to continue keeping a safe distance from other visitors and exhibitors where you can; we may need to limit the number of people into parts of the fair during busy periods to prevent overcrowding.
• Whilst face coverings are no longer mandatory indoors, we recommend that you wear one if you can, especially when having face to face conversations with exhibitors or in crowded areas; exhibitors will also be encouraged to wear masks but this will be at their own discretion.
• We will enable track and trace check-ins by displaying an NHS QR code poster. This is at your discretion. For those who do not have the app, we will have a system in place to record their details. This info will be kept for 21 days, then destroyed.
• Contactless transactions will be encouraged but cash will still be accepted
.• We may ask you to verify your Covid status and people with Covid-19 symptoms ( ie high temperature, new continuous cough or a loss or change to their sense of smell or taste) are requested not to attend; those who display or develop symptoms whilst attending GNCCF will be asked to leave.
• We will ask visitors to identify their preferred arrival time when they book.
• We politely request all attendees to be considerate to those around them, respect their preferences and the safety measures in place.
The GNCCF is accessible on the ground floor only, with hand-cranked lifts into the exhibitor stand areas within the pools. There is ramped access to the front and rear of the building with parking for Blue Badge holders at the front entrance on Hathersage Road. There are accessible toilets.
Unfortunately, a small number of makers exhibiting on tables will be placed upstairs and we regret that there is no disabled access to these balconies. We will state on the website who is exhibiting upstairs and, if you wish to see their work, we will endeavour to assign you with a fair steward who will video their stand(s) and bring any work you wish to look at to you, with no obligation to buy. If this personal service is of interest please email so we can arrange this for you in advance at email@example.com. If you just turn up on the day, please request this service at the front desk and we will do our best to arrange it during your visit.
Further details on accessibility and the venue are here
There is an on-site licensed café selling drinks and light refreshments.
Credit Card Facilities/Cash Machines
Most makers have their own credit card terminals. There are several cash machines within a short walking distance of the venue.
There will be a cloakroom for which there will be a charge of £1 per item. All articles are left at the owners risk and Great Northern Events NW Ltd accepts no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to property left in the cloakroom.
Baby changing facilities on site. There will be limited space for pushchairs but there will be a trolley park. There is no lift to the upper floor.
PLEASE SUPPORT OUT OUTREACH WORK
In addition to our award-winning fairs, Great Northern Events quietly carries out outreach work with the Oasis Centre, a community centre in Gorton East Manchester, delivering free craft workshops, led by GNCCF exhibitors, for the disadvantaged and vulnerable people who use their services.
We have made many friends amongst the Oasis community and many of them had very little before the pandemic. Our workshops enable them to temporarily escape the stresses and chaos of their lives and try new skills and make things they are proud of.
Please support this initiative. Donate what you can here.